We Get Lots of Notifications, But

We found the Wyze app has two easy-to-add, easy-to-use shortcut settings for ‘I’m Home’ which turns all notifications off and “I’m Away”, which lets the notifications thru. Thanks for the smart Wyze team member(s) who added these quick and easy features in the app; much needed with the new Wyze Sense.

2 Likes

Thank you! We’re glad to hear that you are enjoying the Shortcuts. :slight_smile:

And guess what? You don’t even need to use Shortcuts for that. Just tap the bell icon at the top right corner of the home page. Slash through it means notifications are blocked. No slash, they go through.

1 Like

Is there a way to turn on/off notifications for just the sensors? I’m seeing lots of options for the cameras, but looks like sensors are only included in “turn on all notifications” and “turn off all notifications,” which would include the cameras?

2 Likes

I would like to see more of these options for the motion sensor as well. I guess its too soon and Im sure they’ll implement these things based on our feedback down the road. Unfortunately mine are turned off because theres too much traffic when we’re home and I never remember to turn notifications back on when I leave the house.

1 Like

They are working on adding the sensors to the Shortcuts feature, which will let you turn on/off the notifications for any collection of sensors.

6 Likes

I heard this request and we’re moving mountains to get it built ASAP. We should have it in our next release, but are just testing the cloud to make sure it doesn’t impact any other features.

Thanks again for being an EA backer!

2 Likes

Great news and thanks! No rush, as I used to oversee a dev team and know how daunting the backlog can get…