Watch 44 Fails

As far as notifications, there’s a few frustrations:

1. If you have an Android phone, there are some settings/permission that you have to change that Wyze did not provide a walk through for.
  1. Apps not directly supported that appear in other also show as other in the notifications.

2. notifications are clunky and sometimes cut off. If you go to the notification screen, it defaults to the bottom where the clear/delete button is. There are more notifications if you scroll up. This should really be reversed, to start at the top and not the bottom. It’s too easy to think you only have 1 notification as you’re at the bottom where you can remove them.

Also the weather has an issue with the high and low for ‘today’, but the current temp and upcoming forecast high and low appear to be accurate.

The screen on time is too short, in my opinion, and I wish it could be customized.

Can’t rearrange the apps. Ideally, I’d like weather to be at the top/main app screen.

The heart and oxygen monitors do appear to be accurate based on my observations.

I can’t give an opinion on the step counter as I don’t really pay attention to it or have much of a use for it personally.

I do like it, and my past experience with Wyze is a positive one for the most part. I know improvements will be forthcoming, but it takes time as it was a pre-order to Guage interest.

And the watch band is a standard 22 mm. You should be able to slide the pin and pull a bit. It was tricky the first time I tried. After a couple of times of switching out bands, it’s gotten a bit easier.

1 Like