Warranty on Refurbished Robot Vacuum

How long is the warranty on refurbished robot vacuum?

Never seen where you can buy one…

Refurbish is listed on their site for the Vacuum now, must be something new they are doing:

1 Like

Thanks, @spamoni . Didn’t realize Wyze is selling refurbished items. Didn’t see anything about the warranty, though.

Nor did I until I was looking at the Cyber Monday deals. Was surprised. A good thing if someone wants to get into the Robot Vacuum realm cheap.

Yeah, they just popped up all of a sudden. No word on warranty on them.

But then only $30 (15%) off for a refurbished? I don’t know.

Wondering the same thing. Now that the non-refurbed model has jumped back up to its MSRP.

The only mention of “refurbished” was in regards to fixing a product. It seems to me that refurbished items fall under the same return/warranty policy.

From the Warranty and Returns section:

Holiday Return Policy

We are extending the normal 30-day return window for items ordered between November 1 and December 31. Items ordered from the Wyze Store between November 1 and December 31 of this year may be returned until January 31 of the following year for a full refund, subject to the other terms of this Return Policy.

Limited Warranty

Wyze warrants to the original owner of the Product that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date you purchased your Product from Wyze or an authorized retailer (the “ Warranty Period ”). Wyze will, at its sole option, either (a) replace any defective Product or component, or (b) accept the return of the Product and refund the money actually paid by the original purchaser for the Product (i) to the payment method used by the purchaser, (ii) as a Wyze store credit, or (iii) as a gift card. This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.

Replacements may be made with new or refurbished products or components, at Wyze’s sole discretion.