Want my v3 cam to trigger lights - either existing lights (smart switch?) or new (add on)

I have a new Wyze v3 cam… I would like to set it up pointing at my driveway and have lights come on when the v3 detects motion - have them stay on for some length of time then go out. There is a product on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Wasserstein-Remote-Floodlight-Charger-Compatible/dp/B08T8RWHZK/ref=pd_sbs_6 but it’s $70 - it has its own motion detection adding to the cost I’m sure and another point of failure.
Does anyone know if there is anything to accomplish this?
I have some existing outside lights - is there a smart switch out there that would work? I want to be able to use it as a regular switch - but also have the v3 turn the lights on (then off after some time I set (1 min, 5 min, 10 min for example) - it does not have to dim and it’s not a 3 way switch setup. Either the Wyze switch if it’s not too far away and will do what I want - or another switch.

One way that would easily integrate with something like a smart wall switch is using Wyze Alexa person detection routines to trigger the 3rd party switch. To stay in the Wyze “ecosystem” you’d currently use a Wyze smart plug (indoor or outdoor) or Wyze bulbs.