Walmart Black Friday "special" on Wyze cam $44.97 YIKES!

here
https://www.walmart.com/ip/WyzeCam-1080p-HD-Wireless-Smart-Home-Camera-with-Night-Vision-2-Way-Audio-Free-Cloud-for-iOS-and-Android/374702712?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_S%3A7R%3AlVYbxyJWOKwUx0Mo38wUkn3Uo3Jw3kpTc0&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_27795&clickid=S%3A7R%3AlVYbxyJWOKwUx0Mo38wUkn3Uo3Jw3kpTc0

1 Like

If you think that’s a bargain I have this gently used communications interface removal tool. Also serves as a contact and motion sensor pairing mode arming device, for sale. For you I can let it go for the bargain price of $9.99. Please note cat hair is extra, all shipping costs the responsibility of the buyer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::smirk:

The Walmart site features resellers through some kind of third-party network. You’ll see the same items at the same prices on other sites, too. I guess they wanted to be able to technically sell everything, but you’re not really buying that from Walmart. Sears and Kmart websites have the same type of thing. You can find basically any product that exists in the world, but a lot of them are through third-party resellers.

Anyway, that’s certainly not a Black Friday special.

1 Like

So the Wal-mart site works just like Amazon. Makes sense. The two companies are adversaries at war.

1 Like