Viewing multiple cameras simultaneously

Is there any plan to incorporate multiple camera views on a single device? I want to watch more than one camera since I have so many cameras going full time. Also do not have a cell phone so a Mac program with multiple views would really be helpful to me. My Mac is where I spend most of my time in the rear of the building and the camera are all in the front. Constantly having to change camera views is useless really for real time security if you think about it, or finding out via trigger alert after the fact.
You don’t have to give me credit.

Thanx and 73’

Tuna

2 Likes

Yes you can vote on it here.

2 Likes

There is an app called Tiny Cam that will show multi camera view. It is Android only. You may be able to run it in an Android emulator such as Nox or BlueStacks if you don’t have an Android device.

Lots of info on that app on the forum if you search for it.

Thanx, no cell phone Here at all. So the other half’s iPhone when together, or my trusty Mac computer is it, well the iPad, does Wyze as well, but no android devices here. I will research it further though.

Thanx to you also Gwendolyn!

Thanx and 73’

Tuna

@Tuna
@cheaplikeafox
@Loki

I’m new to the WYZE owners community and I love the new technology. I figured out how to view multiple cameras by doing the following:
At the bottom of your screen you’ll see 5 options; “home”…“events”…“discover”…“shop”…“account,”

1. Select “home”
  2. In the upper-right hand corner click on the three dots “…” and you’ll see a menu pop up from the bottom of the screen
  3. Select “Group Products” and you’ll see a page called “create a group.” (If it’s cameras only that you want to group together to view simultaneously, then only select “cameras.”) This is what I did.
  4. Create a group name for your camera group (it can be whatever name you make up)
  5. You should be able to select whatever number of cameras that you have from “select cameras for this group.” Select your cameras and click “Done” in the upper-right hand corner to save them
  6. Once you’ve completed the creation of your group you will be reverted back to the new name of your newly created group and just to the right an “on/off” button should be available for you to enable.
  7. Press “On” and press the name of the group you just created and the display will split into a multiple display of cameras that you’ve just grouped together.

I had to just sit and think about the features built into the WYZE technology and I figured it out. Pretty nice now that I can see from each of the angles that I’ve positioned my cameras in. I hope this is helpful for the WYZE community moving forward.

Happy Security Ventures!

11 Likes

Yes, I added the cameras to different groups also front and rear. Works like a champ. One iPad for each set of cameras should work nicely.

Now, if I Wyze had a Mac app I could log this onto my big screen computer and could put these on my 27" iMac … Bam!

Tuna

I can view two cams at once using the app with no problems.

1 Like

Can we add 4 camview?

I believe that has existed for some time and is the current limit.

@chowdhury.david Welcome to the Wyze community! Take a look at this support article here.

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030146191-Group-and-Sort-Products

1 Like

Thanks, I found a different article in the support section that did not mention the limit one way or the other. I didn’t know it was now unlimited…

“Note: There is no limit to the number of cameras that can be added to a Group.”

1 Like

No problem :+1:

Edit: I have 8 cams in a group. Just swipe left to go to the next 4 cams in landscape view.

Thank you SO MUCH for this!!!