I’m new to the WYZE owners community and I love the new technology. I figured out how to view multiple cameras by doing the following:
At the bottom of your screen you’ll see 5 options; “home”…“events”…“discover”…“shop”…“account,”
- Select “home”
- In the upper-right hand corner click on the three dots “…” and you’ll see a menu pop up from the bottom of the screen
- Select “Group Products” and you’ll see a page called “create a group.” (If it’s cameras only that you want to group together to view simultaneously, then only select “cameras.”) This is what I did.
- Create a group name for your camera group (it can be whatever name you make up)
- You should be able to select whatever number of cameras that you have from “select cameras for this group.” Select your cameras and click “Done” in the upper-right hand corner to save them
- Once you’ve completed the creation of your group you will be reverted back to the new name of your newly created group and just to the right an “on/off” button should be available for you to enable.
- Press “On” and press the name of the group you just created and the display will split into a multiple display of cameras that you’ve just grouped together.
I had to just sit and think about the features built into the WYZE technology and I figured it out. Pretty nice now that I can see from each of the angles that I’ve positioned my cameras in. I hope this is helpful for the WYZE community moving forward.
Happy Security Ventures!