Viewing Multiple Camera Groups on Alexa

Ok I am looking to be able to view my multiple Camera Groups on my Amazon Devices (ex.Firestick,EchoShow). Like I can in the app. And like I do with my single camera now on my Amazon Devices. I think that would be Absolutely Amazing to be able to do so!! Now please anyone in the group please correct me if I am wrong and there is already a way to do so. And if there is if someone will PrettyPlease w/:cherries:s teach me how! Bc honestly I have tried asking Alexa everyway could think&she of course had me feeling dumb by the end of the day.:joy_cat: But if itโ€™s not already available this is my Wish for you all at @Wyze

Thank you for your time,
:two_hearts::smiley_cat:

Please forgive me Iโ€™m very new to this. Positive constructive feedback is appreciated.

#WishList
#WyzeCamGroups

MODERATOR NOTE:

**Your submission has been merged (see below). For future reference, please search the #wishlist and #roadmap categories before submitting a new #wishlist topic.

Use these links to search:
Search the Wishlist
Search the Roadmap
(Enter your search term after wishlist/roadmap)

Please read through How to use the Wishlist and How to read the Roadmap

You can now hop on over to the merged topic (see below) and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.

=======================

A post was merged into an existing topic: Multi-camera view on Alexa