View On PC/Browser

maybe-later

Plus 1 on PC HTML viewing. Im getting old, and phone viewing is not as fun. Plus I would like to grab images directly from my wyze and put it on my weather station.

Another vote for a web app! This will satisfy all the Win/Mac/Linux users.

Ever try BlueStacks android emulator for your PC? It should work fine with the Wyze app video on your PC. Sounds like others here tried it. I haven’t yet.

Yes I have. I installed it after my post (but I stand by my request to have a Windows native application for the WYZE cameras). I have had absolutely no problem with BlueStacks, works great.
That being said, I believe it is another level of OS on top of Windows, kind of like installing “Windows” on a Mac. Yeah, I did that too.
Thanks jasontyba.
And, I now own 4 WYZE cameras because BlueStacks does indeed provide me the Windows OS support.

Just hooked up cams. Is there no way to monitor on pc? Mobile only?

No, only the Android and iOS apps are supported at this time. I have heard that they are looking into the possibility of providing desktop viewing support.

this method works pretty good. Plus you can view multiple cams at once…

Unfortunately using ios, but thanks.

Ha! Thanks for the tip OMJ, it works ok with multiple instances.

Mobile devices only at the moment, it is something we are looking into, just no timeline currently!

Just wanted to add my request for a desktop app. Would be really handy! Also, are there any plans for a doorbell related camera like Ring? Both of these applications would really work to increase your customer base.

Great product! Really am appreciating mine.

<span style=“color: #000000; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif;”>Add my request for a desktop app also</span>

BlueStacks is great. Now able to have all three Wyzecam’s on one laptop screen. Not perfect, sometimes the multiple instances hang but overall an okay solution for my needs. Laptop in use has i7 processor and 8gb memory and works hard to keep it all running but it does work. Recommend powerful PC if running more than one instance. YMMV

Desktop app, please!

Plus One for Web Access

I just tried this and it doesn’t seem to want to connect to the cameras. I can log in and see my 2 cameras, but once I click to view one, it just sits at (1/3).

Any suggestions?

Definitely need web acess to go along with this super camera. Great job. Thanks

A BIG THANKS to OMJ. Bluestacks worked fine for me.

+1 for desktop app please

would love a desktop app

thanks