View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

On the Play Store I only see a Wyze Technology app in fuchsia and a different logo than we’re familiar with (attached). Any ideas where I’ve gone wrong?
Thanks

46%20PM

Try “Wyze Labs, Inc”, it should come out the 1st item in the list. Doing it in Bluestacks should look just like as on the cellphone.

Thanks for the suggestion but I end up with the same results. I’ll try deleting BS and starting over. Odd indeed.

There should already be a Google Chrome browser in Bluestacks. Google “Wyze app” in Chrome, one of the results should be a link to official Wyze app download page in Play Store. Just did it in Chrome on my cellphone, and I saw it.

If you have problems with BlueStack try MEmu.

I found BlueStacks unacceptable because of the constant pop-ups promoting some game ?GDR?. It also was a resource hog and unstable.

Am I going to experience the same with MEmu?

Once bitten, twice shy.

The MEmu website is getting blocked for me “Adware”??

@pmeebers - What OS (Operating System) and Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, etc.) and do you have any blocking extensions in place?

I usually use Windows 10 with Firefox with AdBlock Plus and uBlock Origin and had no trouble accessing the MEmu site, and it looks to be as “gamer-centric” as BlueStacks, so it probably has the same aggravating intrusive gamer pop-ups. I have not installed MEmu yet as I am busy, it’ll have to wait for a while.

I thing you’ll be happier with MEmu. I really don’t use it much though.
I uninstalled BlueStacks for the reasons you mentioned.

What security software do you use?
https://www.memuplay.com/ is ok for me.

I voted, but just to be specific, I would like a MAC version or a Web version.

1 Like

Download BlueStacks to your pc and run as an android app works awesome

Blue stacks freezes my computer. Also browser apps for cameras have been around for decades. Long ago giving us the ability to view multiple cameras live feeds. What’s so difficult. Just make it happen already…

+1 on web viewer. Even if it will be limited capacity without some of the options that’s available on the app, it will make things easier.

1 Like

Emulators are a work around not a solution.
Until Wyze does something try MEmu emulator. I’ve had better luck with it.

1 Like

On W10, FF & WaterFox. In both browsers Malware bytes just will not let me connect either to MEMU,com or MEMUPlay.com As mentioned before it is called ADware. Also this message:

"Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to www.memuplay.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.      Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Just did a search for false positives, some Advast users are reporting it also

Thank you. It did work but as you said as a work around. Having this work around moves up the need for local storage as the priority option now. At least for me.

Will you update your Android app to work on Chromebooks such as Pixelbook?

Doesn’t even show when searched for in the Play Store.

Tinycam Pro tested but not what I wanted. Doesnt work as well at all. It would be nice if you had full Android support for your app, including on Chromebooks.

Hi guys, I’m new to this chat. on 5/15 you mentioned that you have been discussing internally a way to view the Wyze cams on a PC/Browser. Do you have an update? Your cameras are great and be able to watch the action on a Browser/ PC would be ice on top of the cake.
Thank you,

Obviously, just about EVERYONE (including me) wants to view their Wyze cams on a PC, but my “wish” is to simply see them on my 55", 65" or 73" TV’s. I’ve seen the posts and/or Comments mentioning “side-loading” via Fire TV sticks, downloading BlueStacks, etc. You’d think there was a simpler way, you know? I’d be perfectly happy if there was a 1080p or better tablet that has a mini/micro/macro/standard HDMI out that I can simply connect to a TV (like an old Motorola Xoom I had). Or, better yet, a wireless way to do the same? Is this really that difficult a thing?

Thanks for the opportunity to chime in, Ciao!

Mark Pona

1 Like