View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

Well if you’re THAT cheap… don’t know what to tell you dude.

I just looked at mine and it displays correctly

Hi -
Regarding the Webview Events - I have my cameras set to turn on at 7:00 pm then off at 6:00 am. I am only seeing the events from 7:00 pm to 12:00 pm, no events from 1:00 pm - 6:00 am. The events are on the app just not on the web viewer. Further, the evening events only show about 3 hours of events from 9:00 pm to 12:59 pm.

A little more information - If I look at yesterday 1/12 for events it only shows the evening times 7:00 pm to 12:59 pm but if I look at 1/13 events, currently it is 8:12 am, the morning events are there. Viewing the same times for the previous day(s) only the evening events are in the log, the morning events are not there but are on the app.

1 Like

Looks good. Images are clear. Initial connect time is long but not impossible once you’re used to it.
Nice work! Tried it on both Chrome and Brave.

Cam Outdoor to be added? Subscribed to Cam Plus explicitly to gain access to the Beta, but seems it is not supported.

same question as above, when will the Cam Outdoor support be added for the WebView? Majority / all of my cameras are outdoor and not getting access to them over webview would be a bummer for me

1 Like

Wyze says it’s too much pull on the power, yet they offer:

1. Wyze Solar Panel
  2. https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408323941147-Wyze-Outdoor-Power-Adapter

Begs the question right? Hmmm. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I would greatly appreciate a link to the web view url

https://view.wyze.com/live

There was an answer about solar panels, something about not being able to provide enough current to continuously power the camera. I still don’t see why they couldn’t leave it to the user to drain the battery if they so wish :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m guessing that from an engineering point of view, they need to get everything useful working completely solidly with the simplest camera cases and once that is good, adding other cameras and constraint controls can follow easily enough later.

There are many basic issues with the simple camera case that still have to be worked out, all of which would be there for the outdoor cameras along with the power constraints that they’ve used as an excuse for now.

1 Like

So, I am able to get my Camera(s) working on the Live View. My V1 Doorbell continues to not load. I just get the loading wheel FOREVER. Anyone have any ideas on how to get it up and running on Live View?
I have restarted, verified my firmware is up to date, and made sure it is on Cam Plus.
I can see/view it through the app, so it is functioning. And I am also getting notifications.

TIA for any help!

I would love to see us as customers be able to display our multiple cameras on a PC Screen like other Security cameras offer.

1 Like

This has been working up until today. Now if I go to Live Stream or Events, it prompts with the following message:

“You don’t have any Wyze Cams paired with your account. Please add a Wyze Cam through the Wyze app to get started.”

I have an active Cam Plus Subscription as well. I have tried multiple browsers on multiple PCs. Anyone else suddenly experiencing this issue?

Not sure if this is something due to the new Cam Pro Lite… i too am seeing it for my only single supported cam (rest are outdoor cams)

Have you refreshed the page - mine is working okay, but I do see that screen before it prompts for login credentials?

Also getting No Cameras Detected and Events are down. Events also down on Android, but cameras working.

One more issue would like to see addressed, as more and more browser updates are including built-in ad blockers and anti- tracking, would like to see Wyze work around that. Really frustrating, as even if I turn adware blockers off for the Wyze web view (and this forum), the page still tells me I have an ad blocker and won’t let me in, and I have to turn the extension off for ALL sites. I should be able to use an ad blocker.

I use uBlock Origin full time on mobile Fennec (Firefox) and have never had trouble with this forum. I do see a nag on Wyze.com though.

That’s what I use, U Block Origin, and even with it turned off for the web viewer page, it wouldn’t let me log in. On Firefox or Chrome, had to disable UBO in extensions on both browsers, so then no UBO active on any web pages. That’s on my PC’s, one connected to my big screen TV, and have a 2nd smaller monitor I put the web viewer on. I since found better success using Edge, so I could re-enable UBO on the other 2 browsers. Tried Brave browser, but problems with that as well. But as far as mobile (Android) I just use the Wyze app.

Not sure if this is the right place for this but while trying to bring my cams online today on the web browser my Antivirus software blocked it saying that the auth.wyze.com is infected with a URL:Phishing. I used the same login I have been using since I set up the Web view. Tried several browsers with the same result.