View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

If you change to another tab while a cam is open, then try to return it kicks you back to sign on screen. It would be helpful if you can have a tab open and do other work on other tabs while peeking back a an open cam view!

This work?

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I will sure try it!

1 Like

Does anyone else’s doorbell cam v1 show the video rotated 180 degrees ?

Will Wyze Webview be enabled for Cam Plus Lite subscribers?

Not at this time.

3 Likes

I would just enable it on one camera during this process to test it. It’s only like $12 a year for one camera. Then when they get it worked out and fully functional, you can reevaluate whether it’s worth it. That’s what I’m doing with it right now.

100% not worth it.

1 Like

Well if you’re THAT cheap… don’t know what to tell you dude.

I just looked at mine and it displays correctly

Hi -
Regarding the Webview Events - I have my cameras set to turn on at 7:00 pm then off at 6:00 am. I am only seeing the events from 7:00 pm to 12:00 pm, no events from 1:00 pm - 6:00 am. The events are on the app just not on the web viewer. Further, the evening events only show about 3 hours of events from 9:00 pm to 12:59 pm.

A little more information - If I look at yesterday 1/12 for events it only shows the evening times 7:00 pm to 12:59 pm but if I look at 1/13 events, currently it is 8:12 am, the morning events are there. Viewing the same times for the previous day(s) only the evening events are in the log, the morning events are not there but are on the app.

1 Like

Looks good. Images are clear. Initial connect time is long but not impossible once you’re used to it.
Nice work! Tried it on both Chrome and Brave.

Cam Outdoor to be added? Subscribed to Cam Plus explicitly to gain access to the Beta, but seems it is not supported.

same question as above, when will the Cam Outdoor support be added for the WebView? Majority / all of my cameras are outdoor and not getting access to them over webview would be a bummer for me

1 Like

Wyze says it’s too much pull on the power, yet they offer:

1. Wyze Solar Panel
  2. https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408323941147-Wyze-Outdoor-Power-Adapter

Begs the question right? Hmmm. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I would greatly appreciate a link to the web view url

https://view.wyze.com/live

There was an answer about solar panels, something about not being able to provide enough current to continuously power the camera. I still don’t see why they couldn’t leave it to the user to drain the battery if they so wish :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m guessing that from an engineering point of view, they need to get everything useful working completely solidly with the simplest camera cases and once that is good, adding other cameras and constraint controls can follow easily enough later.

There are many basic issues with the simple camera case that still have to be worked out, all of which would be there for the outdoor cameras along with the power constraints that they’ve used as an excuse for now.

1 Like

So, I am able to get my Camera(s) working on the Live View. My V1 Doorbell continues to not load. I just get the loading wheel FOREVER. Anyone have any ideas on how to get it up and running on Live View?
I have restarted, verified my firmware is up to date, and made sure it is on Cam Plus.
I can see/view it through the app, so it is functioning. And I am also getting notifications.

TIA for any help!