View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

Why would 2 factor authentication from a PC/MAC be any less secure?..

I’m not saying it wouldn’t and in fact I’ve used nest cam for years and they of course have 2 factor auth incorporated into your account so no matter the media of access you are secure. I guess what I’m saying is if Wyze does decide to include browser based camera access they better include 2 factor with it.

Eric

1 Like

Truth. It would certainly to make sense to just the same mechanism they have with the app.

Greetings, its my first post and I’d like to request for a Wyze Cam app. An app that can monitor all of the Wyze Cams simultaneously along with all the features that the smartphone app offers.

Also, if possible, have an optical zoom feature for the app so one can focus on a specific area when necessary.

Okay, thank you. Because this is not a feature yet, I unfortunately will be returning my cameras and continue my search for cameras that can offer this. Once yall do offer this feature, I may consider coming back. I believe everything should have an app but also a site. You just lost 20 item order.

1 Like

This is wonderful to hear! Providing native viewing on a lap, or desk top, will be a huge step! I, for one, love your cams. I have 5 and will likely be getting more. Thank you for your excellent products!

Until Wyze releases a Windows desktop app, further purchases are on hold for me. The cellphone view port is to small to be useful. I have great respect for what has been accomplished by Wyze, but its shortsighted to not support the desktop.

Kind regards

1 Like

VLC doesnt allow multiple instances to run on OSX, so my 9 cameras wont work. obviously I dont need to see all 9, but i can even do my driveway / front door, so Im stuck using my synology server NAS for their RTSP recording, and paying $50 for each license to view my videos on my mac

Buy a bigger cell phone…bam, problem solved.

Can you please make the Wyze app available on a Chromebook. There are already a few threads about it with no real response and Jeff Jeno must have asked about 5 times during the Bulb Early Access AMA with not response. Granted it was a bulb conversation but a Chromebook would be an easy entry for a lot of people to access their Wyze app.

do you have a timeline this will happen? looks like everyone wants to view our cams on pc mac thank you

1 Like

I definitely vote for this one. Web browser viewing of cameras is a must.

YES! Puhlezzzze do this!!!

Sure seems clear what is the priority for your customers. Everyone wants and expects this functionality. And as stated below, I’ll buy more cams when this functionality is added.

1 Like

Why buy a cell phone?
Buy an Android tablet.
My Amazon Fire 10 gives a great big picture for $120.

1 Like

Web interface would be great to reach those outside of android and iOS.

1 Like

Excellent. I installed BlueStacks and then used Google Play to install Wyze cam app. Login went perfect. I can view cameras at full screen. Incredible picture.

1 Like

“I’d also like to be able to connect my $30 pan cam to my 70-300mm zoom Nikor lens!” :rofl:

Nailed it; BlueStacks it is.

Kudos @brentrjones Just installed BlueStacks, downloaded Wyze app, logged in, bam… all my Wyze cams are up on my work PC. Video alerts from Wyze also pops up in BlueStacks as a message balloon. If you have more than 4GB of RAM in your system, that should make it better.