Various issues with Wyze Camera

I am having problems with:1) just recording a person in the" person" only recording setting. If it records a person, it only does it in" motion or sound" setting. 2) if it records, it doesnt record all the steps a person makes. 3) the sensors don’t connect properly. One connected then later i saw that it disconnect itself.
If anyone has figured out these issues in their camera, ill be happy to hear how you managed to fix them. Thank you

One of my cameras just stopped working out of nowhere. It was mounted in our living room and was working for a few months then gave out just like that. One day it’s on then the next it was off. What can we do about this? Can you provide an exchange? Also we have so many issues with our kitchen cameras constantly facing the wall despite the sound and motion detection enabled/ disabled.

Hi @jc.sw. If you have an SD card in that camera, try removing it to see if the problem with your camera goes away. Corrupt SD cards have been known to cause issues in cameras such as these. Sometimes formatting the SD card in an external device (PC, GoPro,etc.) will also solve the issue.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the website link, it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log.

1 Like

Hi @iraweber, and welcome to the community.

Here are the Troubleshooting Guides. You can also run through the troubleshooting flow chart by clicking “Begin Troubleshooting” at the top of this page.