Vacuum Robot Power Cable

Hello,
My dog broke my power cable, I live in the UK, does anyone know what kind of cable to buy, thank you

I assume the doggie chewed the cord for the charging station? :dog: :upside_down_face:
If there are any pieces left maybe you can get and electrical shop to make what you need. Power required: Do you still have the power plug/adapter?

power

No he eat at the top so not easy to repair

You can try to submit a request to support here, not real easy. Since there is a 8 hour difference in time you may want to try calling support M-F at 1-206-339-9646 or 1-844-999-3226 4AM-8PM U.S. Pacific time

https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us

thanks I try to find at amazon the power ,

The original AC adapter is a:

• 100-240VAC 50-60 Hz 0.6A input * (or you can just get a UK wall wart)
  • 20VDC 1.2A output
  • 5.5mm x 2.5mm barrel plug RIGHT ANGLE connector, max 0.9" tall (the charging base will not stand properly otherwise)
  • 4 ft cord * (or whatever length works for your situation)

Basically you need to meet the output and connector specs. The input specs and cable length is whatever works for you. You may be able to cannibalize things like the specialized right-angle connector off the old adapter. If you do that, you may be able to put a connector on the other end of the cable that fits whatever you buy.

I do not know of anyone that sells the early adapter that I received, so it will be a match-the-ratings game to put together what you need.

Good luck! Bad Dog. :dog:

3 Likes