Vacuum: broken brush after 2 hours of use

I’ve had the vacuum for about a week, used it twice, ran great, no issues, great mapping, returned back to base to charge (I also have a Neato XV-21, since 2013, runs like a champ too). Compared to the Neato, it’s slower and less deliberate in it’s movement. There is more overlap in the path. It just makes the runs longer, no adverse effect. It is much better with transitions, especially from wood to high carpet, and of course has wireless updates. It also cleans better along the edges thanks to the side brush. Overall, I’m happy.

As-of now, the vacuum ran twice, just over an hour and about 600sq/ft each time. picked up what it was supposed to, on normal suction.

Now for the issue: When I cleaned the brush the second time, the little plastic axle broke off when I remove the brush from the vacuum. I’m guessing it broke during the run at some point but I only noticed when I took it out. I contacted support right away, by email, and I’ve yet to hear anything after a week… :frowning: I tried to buy a new one on the app but it takes you to the wyze homepage and I can’t find a brush in the product area.
Anyone else having that same issue? Any idea how I can get a response from support? It sucks to have a $200 paperweight in my office right now…

Sorry about this issue!
The best way to contact support is by phone, you’ll get a faster response. (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like

Thank you for the reply! I will give them a call and see what happens.

Update: called Support, waited about 5 minutes, they’re sending a replacement brush under warranty. :+1:

1 Like