V3 warranty process BROKE

1. I filed a report - ticket # 005606945
  2. Response tells me " Please reach out to our support team by visiting https://support.wyzecam.com"
  3. That takes me to a popup window with a form that after filling out I have to select a product and the only 2 choices are Chime or Wired Doorbell

WTHeck??
How do I get a V3 replaced? So far I’ve only found 1 of 5 that didn’t work.

Wyze is no different than a lot of companies. They seem to think the right thing to do, when a customer has a defective product, is to force them to jump through a bunch of hoops to get help.

Call them.

Phone: (206) 339-9646
Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

@gemniii, I had a problem with a V3 and did almost the same things you did. But just to be sure here are the steps I followed:

1. Took a couple of pictures of the broken part
  2. Send in a log through the app
  3. Went to the Customer Service area of the web site
  4. Went through the automated “help” process and eventually got to the “Contact” part
  5. The only option was to send an email and filled out that form and included my pics
  6. Waited 2 days for an automated email to be generated with a ticket number
  7. Waited 7 more days for an email from a CS rep and had a couple of email exchanges
  8. Waited another 5 days for another email asking to confirm my shipping details
  9. Received the replacement camera 10 days after that.

Not perfect, but they did get it all sorted out in the end.
Happy New Year!

Thanks but my aggravation was that the freakin’ form only had Chime or Wired Doorbell for choices.

I understand. Then I also suggest calling them this morning.

BTW: my list above looks like a complaint, but it is not! I chose to follow the email communications path. The problem I had with my V3 was not that critical. In fact, Wyze was answering my emails on Christmas day! That was not expected. And even getting a replacement in my case was going above and beyond,

I usually get good help when I push it to a chat or, better yet, a phone call.

I think they’re in the early stages of rolling out what appears to be a high-demand business model. So they only have about “so many” resources to address these issues. You’re correct. It needs to be fixed. I’m sure they appreciate you making them aware. Good businesses really appreciate customer feedback. Hope a phone call goes better.