V3 problem - Mesh

I use the TPLink Deco X60 and they are performing well. I had the Deco P7’s before which has had an issue. I could never maintain a constant stream or Alerts with the P7’s.

I have found the following has helped and seemed to have corrected most issues, I still have a couple posted. On my Mesh Network I had to turn off Beamforming. Everytime I turned that on, my Camera’s would start having some issues. In additiont to that, I set the camera’s with High Priority on my Mesh Network, I do have the option to set my network for streaming, but have not tried that yet. I also made sure that the Camera’s IPs were reserved for those cameras. Not that this made a difference, but I was trouble shooting then.

I have also joined the Beta group and testing the latest Firmware and Beta App. I will say that I have noticed marked improvements with the Beta releases as well. But there is a risk to that. But to me the risk is minimal and I always like to know what is coming. Here is the steps if you are interested in doing this: