So I was testing the notification speeds of the V3 and Doorbell since the V3 received new FW.
To set this up:
- Dorrbell is on CamPlus but is only set to notify on All Motion and Not AI
- V3 Driveway Cam is also set on CamPlus but set to Notify on AI and not All Motion
- I see the Events for the V3 Cam. One shows 5 minute recording but when I play the event, it is only 13 seconds. - It was 5 minutes as I was there testing. Because it was 13 second review, It did not alert on a person when it should have
- Another 5 minute recording is only showing 49 seconds.
- Another Driveway recording says 27 seconds but when I play the event, it shows 25 seconds.
Seems the actual recording time is not what is saved in the events.
- I checked other V3 camera’s and see that most of the have a 2 second difference unless it is a long recording.
- I have a video which is 2 minutes and 22 seconds. When I play it, it shows 38 seconds.
- The sub 1 minute video is seems to be ok
- Does not exibit the same thing - but I only have video < 1 minte.
So I firmly believe this is a bug which seems to be adding to the perceived delayed notifications or missed events. Is anyone else experiencing this?
I submitted a log on this. Log #168448