It has been frustrating that the Wyze app no longer lets you receive alerts for ONLY person.
So I have turned off notifications due to living on a busy street and cars being detected as VEHICLE.
Today, Oct 5, around 8am. Someone tried to break into my place but was unsuccessful. Before they left, they stole two of my Wyze V3 camera (mounted on the outside, under the overhangs).
A few questions.
- Does Wyze have warranty replacement for stolen cameras?
- Why doesnt PERSON ONLY notification no longer works?!
- Why doesnt Wyze automatically notify you that one of your camera is offline?
- Why is getting ahold of someone from support so difficult?
- Any way to report it stolen, to blacklist it from being used by theft?