V3 cam appears dead on new Wyze Floodlight

Is there any ability to scroll down?

2.26.16 on both Android and iOS. Neither lists the floodlight.

1 Like

I’m wondering why I don’t have a lamp socket listed in my add device list with the production app.
When I go to account , about , beta program , edit , I don’t see the flood light in there or a lamp socket either , Wyze Switch is there though

I had the lamp socket and others with beta

Nope

Guys, guys, it’s not in the app yet.

1 Like

We know that now , this subject got moved from that thread

1 Like

Oh. Never mind then. :frowning:

1 Like

I can’t believe the update isn’t available yet…if I think of the people that don’t visit forums that will immediately return this to the store… and never by wyze again… not a confidence builder for new users… lost sales plus returns… this is definitely a screw up…i don’t mind waiting… but many people aren’t aware of these little hiccups and want stuff to work right away…

1 Like

They said Thursday, it was posted first thing this morning

How many random people that don’t read the forum are pushing their cart down the Home Depot aisle and toss a $100 product in and proceed to the checkout line.

2 Likes

People shopping for floodlights , does it matter how many people it is…good thing your not running the retail for wyze…:wink:

1 Like

Not on my Android nor #$%^&* iPhone.
No update available today.

Shh, that’s the product code name.

1 Like

oo

Pretty bad when you have a product being sold at Home Depot that isn’t supported by the app yet.

So just a flood light for a while :person_facepalming:… More thought went into the video than the release it self :rofl::rofl: wyze we love your products but happened there :person_shrugging::laughing:

Glad I postponed buying a pair at Home Depot.

Think I will wait awhile too, to make sure bugs are not in the software too :rofl:

I’m just leaving mine in the sealed box till all is good and ready for install. I expect some hiccups… pretty sure they will work it all out.

1 Like