V2 firmware 4.9.2.42 released to Beta!

Hi folks,
We released firmware for V2 to beta testing.

4.9.2.42 for V2:

• Added V1.5 feature support
  • Fixed a bug that with the camera turned off, night vision still switches on or off and IR’s stay on.
  • Fixed a bug when the camera is off, it still sends alerts
  • Other bug fixes

after firmware update , motion detection zone setup screen show camera pic zoomed in causing wrong area setup.

cant set proper motion detection area

see pic for reference, full screen monitors 2 garage doors, which motion detection setup screen is zoomed into a side showing only 1 garage door

Thank you very much for reporting this issue!

After you did the repro steps, could you send me an app log at ltan@wyzecam.com?

Here are the instructions to send us your app log:

In the Wyze app, go to My Account -> Help & Feedback -> tap Feedback at the bottom of the page.

Please put my email address as the recipient. In the Details field, please enter a brief description of the issue you’re having. Make sure to leave the box checked next to ‘Log file will be sent to the R&D team to help investigate your issue’ option at the bottom of the form and tap Submit.

I’m also seeing this issue on a Galaxy S9. Please let me know if/how I can help.

Thank you for letting me know! I currently have two logs that beta users sent to me. It should be enough to figure out the problem. :slight_smile:

I’m having a problem flashing this firmware using the beta app.

wyzecam v2

ios 12 public beta

i am prompted form the firmware update, I start it, but the progress bar gets to 20%, and then the app goes back to the screen with the old and new version numbers on it, where I can start again.

Before I try anything else, what’s the best way to pull any required logs or diagnostics information from the camera?