V2 firmware 22.214.171.124 is just released to the public. We fixed several issues that relate to night vision and SD card video recording.
The changes include:
- Updated night vision switch logic to reduce frequent switches
- Updated connection logic to reduce ‘stuck at 3/3’ issues
- Changed SD card rollover logic to delete 1 hour of oldest video each time
- Fixed an issue that one-minute long video only has 52 seconds of audio
- Fixed an issue that with night vision on, the recorded video played like in “fast-forward” mode