V2 beta firmware 220.127.116.11 is finally released. Thank you guys for the patience of waiting!
- Updated night vision switch logic
- Updated connection logic to reduce ‘stuck at 3/3’ issue
- Changed SD card rollover logic to delete 1 hour of oldest video each time
- Changed an issue that one-minute long video only has 52 seconds of audio
- Changed an issue that with night vision on, the recorded video played like in “fast-forward” mode
- Changed an issue that with night vision on, alert video and audio were out of sync.
- Video freezes at the end of the recorded video but audio is okay. (We found the cause and are working on a fix.)
Suggested test areas:
- Recorded video & alert videos under night vision
If you encounter issues, you can revert your firmware via https://www.wyzecam.com/…/flashing-your-wyzecam-v2-firmware/