Use two Wyze Bridges?

Will a 2nd bridge sync with the first one for use with a larger property, or does it create a 2nd and separate Wyze network?

A second bridge requires a second camera, but it will all connect with the same account, if that’s what you mean. There’s no such thing as a “Wyze network,” so I’m not really sure what you’re asking, unless you’re talking about an account

1 Like

The sensors can only connect to one bridge, you would need to set up a bridge on each side of a large area and connect each sensor to its closest bridge. I think that’s what you mean, but I could be wrong.

1 Like

Thanks, by “network” I meant a group of Wyze products such as cameras, bulbs and sensors linked together and controlled under the same account. Sounds like a 2nd bridge can act either as a range extender for the same account, or as a bridge for a separate 2nd account depending on how I configure things. If the bridges are on separate accounts, can they run side by side in the same space without interfering with each other?

1 Like

Yes, I see no issues there

1 Like

Your reply seems to contradict the reply from ‘nerdland’. So who is correct? Have either of you actually tried using two bridges on the same account, or are one or both of you speculating? Is this written down somewhere by Wyze… can Wyze weigh in?

Just re-read your first reply, seems you and nerdland are on the same page after all, should work as a range extender, I just have to assign specific devices to work with a specific bridge within the same account… Thanks, problem solved

3 Likes

The Support Pages also have useful information on Wyze products, include the Sense. :slight_smile:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/sections/360005918192-Wyze-Sense-FAQ

2 Likes

No contradiction. It won’t affect how you can group the products. Technically, you can click through on the device info and see that it’s connected to a different camera, but in terms of the UI, it doesn’t force it into some group that’s only under the camera, for example.

2 Likes