As Wyze continues to grow, we’re updating our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement to reflect changes we’ve made. Our goal is to be as open and transparent with our users as possible.
In order for you to easily understand what is changing from the current version of our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement, here are the highlights of what is changing:
Terms of Service
- We have provided more specific terms for some of our newly launched products and services, such as Complete Motion Capture, Wyze Band, and Wyze Scale.
- We have included Terms of Sale, so that customers can better understand how we handle orders on wyze.com and through the Wyze app.
- We have made it clearer that users own the content that they share through our services.
- We have made updates throughout to make the Terms of Service clearer and more streamlined.
- Previously, we had two separate Privacy Statements: one for our company site at www.wyze.com and one for Wyze Lab’s smart home products. With this update, we have unified both into one general Privacy Statement.
- We have made updates throughout to make the Privacy Statement clearer and more streamlined.
By continuing to use our services on or after March 31, 2020 you acknowledge and agree to our updated Terms of Service and Privacy Statement. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by visiting https://support.wyzecam.com.
Thank you for using and supporting Wyze!
Your friends at Wyze