Update on Headphones?

Has anyone heard a date on when headphones might be shipping?

2 Likes

They are supposed to be shipping in November and should arrive before Christmas of this year.

3 Likes

That’s not very helpful. Like many others I preordered the headphones shortly after they were announced (almost a month ago). My credit card was charged at that time. So Wyze has our money but we have no product. It seems the least they could do is give us a ship date.

FWIW, placing a credit card charge and not shipping the product within 30 days of that charge is a violation of several card issuers policies.

3 Likes

I agree there should be some mention of the status of shipment.

I don’t mind waiting, but it would be nice to be told the expected ship date, and then more updates as things progress / change.

Someone from Wyze want to help us out here please?

1 Like

Wyze sent me an email saying that some of the initial orders are now shipping and they are trying to get them out as fast as possible.

2 Likes

All I can say is that when I booked mine a month ago there was a clear message stating that I would not be receiving the headphones before mid November. I’m sure we all had the same message or maybe you simply overlooked it.

1 Like

Yep, I did miss it. Here’s what it said: “We plan to start shipping in November 2020 and will provide updates as soon as we know more.”

I’d say an update is due soon; still on track, delayed, shipping early?

2 Likes

Any update now that we are in November? Has anyone received an actual ship date or any update at all?

1 Like

I just hope i get mine before a travel on December 17th. Looking forward to some noise cancelation on the plane!

1 Like

I haven’t seen anything come through here! Hoping they start shipping soon because I am excited.

@UserCustomerGwen - Can you nudge someone to send out an update on shipping status! We are excited! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely would like an update too.

1 Like

For what it is worth, I pre-ordered the Wyze Scale and received the product before ever receiving a shipping update.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me for the wyze band. Got it a week or 2 before the shipping notification email.

1 Like

Lol… Me too… even the Fedex tracking was delayed and not accurate

Mine shipped a few minutes ago.

Nice Crazyburro

Nice! How did they let you know?

On a separate thread, some people that ordered 9/29 received email with tracking. Personally, I ordered on 9/30 and have not received a shipping notification yet. They are being shipped out in the order that the orders were placed.

They sent this.

Your order has shipped.

Good news - your order (tracking number) is on its way! It should arrive within 4-7 business days. Click the button below to follow its journey from us to you (please allow 24 hours for tracking details to populate).