"unstable network" erratic camera behavior

I had my cam unplugged for some time and now that I’ve plugged it back in, I am having trouble viewing playback. I keep getting the message “unstable network”. Also, the camera keeps making that clicking noise and the door and motion sensor are not working, even though a different camera in my network has that thingie that plugs into the back. Can someone help?

ETA: I have power cycled several times.

How’s your WiFi setup? are the 2.4G and 5G band have separate SSIDs? how far are the camera and motion sensor from the router? are they obstructed or in line of sight from the router?

You mean the Sense Bridge right, I hope mean by “a different camera” is a different WyzeCam from the first one you mention and not a different camera brand.

How’s your WiFi setup? are the 2.4G and 5G band have separate SSIDs? how far are the camera and motion sensor from the router? are they obstructed or in line of sight from the router?

I am pretty computer illiterate, so I don’t really know what this means. The router is in the same place it’s always been.

“You mean the Sense Bridge right,”

I think so. BTW, I power cycled again and everything but that door thingie is working again. That just flashes a red light when I open and close the door.

“I hope mean by “a different camera” is a different WyzeCam from the first one you mention and not a different camera brand.”

It’s a Wyze

Sorry but I think we really need to somehow know if your WiFi router is “Dual Band” and if yes, how’s its SSID is configured, because based on most people experience here it is better to have the 2.4G band where WyzeCam connects to on a separate/dedicated SSID.