Undelivered item, no refund received

Hello, I have ordered a thermometer for my soon to be born nephew on April 12, 2020. Received no notification of shipping for 2 weeks. Logged in to Wyze account to check status. Looks like the order has a ‘Cancelled’ status - that I have not been notified of. Although $57.22 was taken from my bank account on April 13th, 2020, I never received my product. Please help me with the refund.

Due to this bad service - I had to physically go to numerous stores, so many times and finally managed to buy another thermometer.

Order details:

Your Order #001771179

Placed on April 12, 2020 at 4:04:06 PM PDT

Thanks
Nadia

1 Like

Sorry for your problems with your order Nadia.
I tag @UserCustomerGwen to help you with things …

@zahangir.nadia Welcome to the Wyze community! :slightly_smiling_face:

I recommend calling Wyze Support and let them help you resolve this issue.

Wyze Support:

Wyze Customer Support 1 (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Thanks. I will try again. I tried calling earlier and no one picked up.

1 Like

You’re welcome! Maybe try again Monday most likely they’re out of the office for the weekend. So hang in there I’m sure Wyze will take care of it.

I am very sorry for my delay. Were you able to resolve this with customer support? I don’t have the access level I would need to be able to solve this one and I apologize.

1 Like

Hi,

No I haven’t called the customer support yet. Was waiting to see if you can help. Customer support always takes up so much time. Thanks I will call them.

1 Like

Checking in! Is this resolved now? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!!!

I was finally able to get through to someone. According to their record they tried to put an authorization for $57 on my bank account but It didn’t go through. So they cancelled the order.

But according to my bank statement- the $57 was actually processed by Wyze.

So the representative said she will have to have someone Specific look into their side to confirm whether they got the money or not and get back to me. So waiting for now…

Thanks again for your help. Will keep you posted.

Thanks - Nadia.

1 Like

Wow, how funky! Thanks for taking the time to update me, Nadia. I appreciate it and I’m hoping for a speedy resolution!

Hi Gwendolyn,

I haven’t received any email but checked my bank account and found out they refunded the money on June 27th :slight_smile:

So, I am good. Thanks so much for your help. Glad I went to the Wyze Community site - first time ever i have done anything like this and it paid off :slight_smile:

Thanks

2 Likes

My pleasure! I’m glad that this worked out well. Welcome to the community! We hope to see you around more. :slight_smile: