Unable to delete existing rules

I am more than a little disappointed that there have been no resolutions to the issues that I also have concerning rules that cannot be deleted. I’ve reached out to support with details with absolutely zero response!
I now have a camera that does not recognize my SD card… So unless I get a response soon, I’m going to get rid of my five cameras and other devices and go with a different system!

1 Like

I posted this in another form as well, but I want to get this out there. After multiple attempts at emailing and sending in requests for help to the company, the only way I actually got a reply from an actual person was to give them one star in Google Play and complain about my issue (hearing back from their company). They listened finally. Sort of. They eventually sent me a replacement bulb under the warranty, but still haven’t fixed the issue with the app.

2 Likes

So I think I solved my issue, not sure if it applies to any of you. I had a rule that I must have made while using my iPad. I couldn’t delete it from rules on my Android phone, but I didn’t know I made that rule on the iPad. Happened to be using the iPad & deleted the rule first try.

Still using the beta version of the app, maybe that makes a difference, especially between the two ecosystems (iOS/Android).

Figured I’d come back and post this - it’s been a few months since I figured that out, I just forgot to come back here and let you guys know that I found a resolution, at least for my situation.

1 Like

Good find… that fixed it on mine too! Thanks.

1 Like

I’ve tried every device that I own, but no luck in deleting that particular rule.
Thank you for the feedback though!

Took me several attempts, weirdly. Eventually it worked.

I came across a solution totally by accident on a rule I could not edit or delete that had to do with my Wyse Light Bulb.
I was actually in my Wyse Camera Settings when I noticed you could edit rules within the those settings, NOT At The Main App Settings.
I saw the rule that I needed to be deleted, very surprised it was in my camera rules, but I was able to delete it with no issues whatsoever!
Hope this helps those who have not found a solution yet.

That worked! Thank you so much!

1 Like