No there is no rules at this time setup.
When going into setup the WOC, the camera has to be active before it would allow you to access the screen to click on time lapse.
These instructions are the same for the other Cams.
The only difference is when you click on the time to change time, and then click on the blue time month, time to open and edit, There is no pop out window to edit day and time.
To set up a Time Lapse video:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Cam Outdoor .
- Tap the More below the Live Stream, then Time-Lapse .
- On the Customize tab, set a Start Time , Recording Duration , and Interval .
- Or select one of the Presets, like Sunrise, Clouds, or Flower Blossom.
- Tap Set to schedule your Time-Lapse.