Unable to add Band to my Wyze App

I had this same problem, Tried every suggestion, no result. I opened a ticket 2 days ago, no response yet other than the ‘we are busy but will get to you’. I decided to send mine back, but to do that, you have to open a ticket, sigh… So, I did, hopefully I can get it returned in the 30 day window.

For those having tickets that have not been answered, please post your ticket numbers here so we can try to call in a Wyze employee to take a look.

1 Like

My ticket for “Wyze Band Fails to Pair” is 539255. I have two (2) Bands and neither will pair. Tech Support thinks I should replace them, but what are the chances I received two bad Bands?

3 Likes

I have just initiated my request for a return and replacement. My ticket is 552092.

Starting late evening 27 April 2020, the selection of My Tickets on My Account in www.wyze.com has disappeared. None of my current or prior tickets are accessible or visible. Also, I made three updates to Ticket 539255 since 22 April and have not received a reply. Are you able to get this message to Wyze Tech Support?

I’ve asked someone from Wyze to look into your ticket.

Sorry for my delay!

Looks like all of these tickets have received recent responses.

@AndySNJ, I let the team know about your recent reply.

@jjr, I’m not sure what’s up with your account not showing your tickets but we have them on our end. Your first ticket was merged with the replacement ticket you created to reduce confusion and save time. It’s going through the return process.

Thank you. I did receive an automated response that asked for the same information I initially provided. It said that if I did it, it would generate a return label. I haven’t heard anything since that point.

I checked on your ticket and also don’t see a response. I’ll check with the team again and work on getting that response to you tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you, Gwendolyn. I have received two emails from Rashelle and Sasha, one containing an RMA and the other advising that a warranty replacement order has been placed.

2 Likes

Hello,
I’ve been trying for almost 2 weeks to get tech support for my band. It won’t connect or delete. My 6th ticket number is 9768.
Help would be very much appreciated.

Hello,
Could I please get some help with my band. My last ticket number is 9768.
I’ve created 6 tickets and no help or response yet. Trying to be patient but 2 weeks waiting, patience is wearing thin.
Thanks

Hello @mikelsdo,

These look like log numbers instead of support ticket numbers. Could you please fill out the form through here and give me that support ticket number? I apologize for the frustration you’re experiencing.

Wyze Customer Support

@AndySNJ, thank you for the update! :slight_smile:

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY!
Well I tried to get a ticket number. When I selected the pictures proving I’m not a robot it went away and no number. Yes I guess they were log numbers. Can’t they find it by email address? [Mod Edit] I’m new to this forum and still finding my way around. I followed the link but missed ticket# somehow. Frustrated and tired of looking and trying. I’ve tried to connect the band every single day since I got it. I added two bands to same account not knowing not to. Now it won’t delete the one left on my account.
Thanks

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

I have not been able to connect my Wyze band either, where can you find ticket numbers?

From the Contact Us screen on the Wyze.com’s Support page, you complete the form and it will send you an email that includes your service ticket number. I believe this is where I found the form: https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

If you didn’t receive a ticket number (an automated process) as a reply email, I won’t be able to search by your email. Have you had any luck since you posted last week?

Gwendolyn, I received my new Band today. Sadly, I must report this one has the exact same problem as the last one. The app is unable to recognize the Band, therefore I cannot select it to pair. I have also attempted to pair through the phone’s Bluetooth settings, and it cannot see it.

I am using OxygenOS version 10.3.2. My phone was just completely wiped clean, factory reset, new copy of OS installed.

I will have to request another return, I guess.

Hello
Thanks for getting back to me. Brenard sent me an email suggesting some things to try but I’ve already tried all those. I sent him more info about my problem but he hasn’t gotten back to me yet. I got 2 more responses from 2 more people at wyze with a really lame answer to my problem. Im pretty sure they didnt even look at the attached log. I think I have an abnormal probem that someone is going to have to really check into to resolve the issue. When I screw something up I do a really good job of it. Lol! I so have a ticket number now. It’s 566352. If I could completley remove the app and all its memory and start over it would probably solve the issue. Im not techy enough to go into the phone root system and do that. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Mikel

@AndySNJ, I’m going to check with the team to see if they have any advice for you on this one. Sorry the replacement didn’t do the trick!

@mikelsdo if anything’s worth doing, do it to the fullest extent of your ability, am I right? :joy:

The support team doesn’t have the ability to check logs. Those go over to the dev teams for bug repairs and such and they don’t generally reply. I’ll let the team know that you replied to your ticket. We are running behind at the moment (sorry about that!) but I’ll try to get you a quicker response.