Two way audio device without video

Have a two way audio device if you do not want to have a camera in a certain space and you want to yell at the person. If your medicine cabinet is in the bathroom, you do not want a camera in their. The door sensor is on the door, so when it is opened you can yell at whoever is in the cabinet.

I’m not sure if Wyze could make such a device any more inexpensive than a V2 camera. If that’s the case, then using a V2 and simply putting tape or a sticker over the would do it. Or you could mount it with lens right up against a surface, which has the benefit of aiming the speaker out into the room.

Ok great

2 Way HiFi Mic/Speaker

I have seen multiple requests for improved audio/mic functionality however it doesn’t seem to be real high on the priority list for WYZE developers. Because of this I would love to see a new product that could be utilized as both an upgrade and/or a dedicated/stand alone accessory.
I’m picturing something similar to the bridge that could be plugged into the USB port on existing cameras for power and the ability to disable the on board mic speaker and enable the accessory. If this isn’t an option it could at least record a separate time stamped audio file that would be listed with the default audio/video.
As a stand alone device it could be plugged into its own USB adapter or powered by a built in replaceable coin or rechargeable battery similar to the current sensors. IMO this would be a great addition to the WYZE family of products and would expand the use to include a whole home 2 way communication device similar to the old in wall units installed in every room of your home. It would also be a great security device in areas you don’t necessarily want to use a camera but would like to hear what is going on. Although I LOVE my current WYZE products the existing mic & speakers simply aren’t able to do this very well.
Thanks WYZE!!

[Mod Note]: Your topic and associated votes were merged to this Wishlist request for better visibility and consistency in grouping similar requests.

micro speakers wireless and or Bluetooth for wyze cams

I would love to mount micro yet good quality microphone and or speakers for any and all Wyse cams unless there already available? I watch my cameras but I still have to get up if there pointed out a window down a drive way for example. do the motion detectors have a mic?

[Mod Note]: Your request was merged to this Wishlist topic for consistency in grouping similar posts. Wyze motion detectors do not have an integrated microphone and no provisions to add one exist. Remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button.

Talk back speaker

it would be great to have a speaker for communication purposes instead of the cam speakers, they just aren’t loud enough to hear.