Two starter kits WCO on one base?

Can I use two Wyze Cam Outdoors from two different starter kits on a single base from the first starter kit?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Great thanks, I just found one on sale, way less than buying the add-on. So I had to jump on it. Now that I think about it, I should have bought more. I might have to go back tomorrow to see if there are any left. Now that I know I can do it that way. Oh well, at least I’ll have a back up base if it breaks or dies.

You better hope that the cameras were deleted from the prior account or they won’t connect to a different base.

1 Like

Also be aware of the limitations of a battery-powered camera before you buy a lot of them, like no continuous SD card recording, the camera has to wake up to record anything (potentially missing the first few seconds of an event), PIR sensitivity is horizontal more than vertical, you can’t plug these in outdoors without a special waterproof cable, you can’t view them on Web View (no battery-powered cameras are supported), etc…

They are really meant to be used in situations where you can’t run power to a more capable outdoor camera like the V3. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They are not stolen, bought legitimately from a store. I have receipt, proof of purchase. They are new unopened sealed packages. So I doubt connected to any account. Not even set up yet, Already set up first one, so the new second one should connect just like an add-on.

1 Like

I am aware, now, of the limitations. Just couldn’t pass on the deal.

1 Like

I wasn’t suggesting they were stolen. Just giving you the information that if they were pre-owned there could be a potential issue with them not working. Since you have now stated the they are new and never used you should have no problems.

2 Likes