New to the community but I’ve had my Wyzecam v2 installed outside my front porch for several months now and it’s been working great. Within the last few days I’ve been having to recycle the cam as it’s been losing its connection to my home network. I figured I’d try to update the firmware as I was still running on the original firmware from the summer. In here lies the issues, as updating has now caused 2 more problematic issues.
- I no longer receive push notifications
- I no longer seem to be recording clips to be reviewed.
Troubleshooting done so far (not in order):
- logged out of wyzecam app and logged back in after restarting my phone
- powered down the camera and restarted several times.
- cleared the cache
- deleted the iOS app and reinstalled
- formated my SD card
- moved from local SD recording to cloud no change.
Only thing I have not done yet is a factory reset. I hope it doesn’t come to that. Is there anyway to reload the previous firmware version?
Thanks in advance!