Turning motion detection on gives "Operation failed"

Hi Support. My both V2 cams on V4.9.2.18 are giving me headaches with the “operation failed” bug when I try to adjust motion parameters. If you guys are working on an update fix please release it ASAP. I am an Android users BTW and this issue on intermittent, sometimes it just work perfectly but most of the time I am having this bug. Following the workaround did not help me.

Hi, the issue is a known issue. If you enter the settings page before you see the live feed you will get ‘operation failed’ error when changing settings. However if you kill the app first, go to live view , wait until the live feed shows up, and then go to ‘Settings’, you should be able to set it.

We already release our beta app V1.4.43 for this fix. It is being tested by our beta testers. Once we finish beta testing we will release to public. Thanks!

We released our Android beta app V1.4.43 for fixing this issue. If possible, please take a quick check to see if the issue still shows up. It shouldn’t but we would rather have some more customers verify it. Thanks!