Trying to figure out what do you fix I have a camera stop working

One thing is going on with the system small camera froze up now it won’t shut off or do anything hey kind of like died I think it might come back might not I’m trying to find out what’s going on and if anybody out there knows this issue and let me know

Welcome to the community @kane420691. Sorry you are having problems.
In general, more info is useful to help the forum folks try to solve your problem:
-Phone or other Device type and OS version on phone/tablet

-Wyze Device Type and model,

-Wyze app version. (Home Screen/Account/About). Beta or Production Version
To start with, have you tried Power Cycling your cam-basically unplug, wait 15-20 seconds and plug back in? That’s where I would suggest starting.
Keep us posted!

Should that not work, before plugging the power cord back into the bottom of the camera, push down and hold the setup button on the bottom of the camera while plugging the cord back in… This should reset the camera to factory specs

⁰ I did replace the camera I did the record deal I hit the reset button now the lights don’t come on nothing comes on I put a new cord on it and a new plug-in it still coming on like it should should I replace the the memory card I replace I put a different one in from the company it still is doing the same thing what it was doing I don’t know what else to do I like the camera I like how it setup and everything I just want the camera back again I kinda Miss not having it where it runs my door centers in my bedroom where I make sure my kids not sneaking out of the house during the day and the cameras do come in handy to keep an eye on your kids when you are doing something in the kitchen and stuck when you have a three-year-old and a two-year-old like to destroy everything in your living room it does come in handy where you can watch him

In the obvious lack of a weapon, yes, replace the memory cards with good ones designed for video storage… Also reset the cameras by unplugging the cord from the camera then while holding down the setup button, plug the cord back into the camera… If that doesn’t work I don’t know what to tell you

I did that to it did not work I do not know what else to do I like wyze I tried a whole bunch of different kinds I like this one because I like how small they are they fit on a bookshelf look like bookshelf ends in everything they are pretty cool little cameras and you really can’t tell they are there a high really do like them because my kids are really don’t know they are there and and when you have these other ones I bought off of Amazon name rotate move and stuff like that they are pretty decent thing why quality picture this one has really good quality picture I only tried the small one the V2 I think I want to actually try the moving head one they have and I never had a chance to order it yet when I do I am trying to switch my house over to the smart House setup I have the door centers the game the bridge and the only Central I had an issue with is the eye sensor the power button broke on it I am not worried about that one in the movements of their sensor because normally I’m always around in the house I’m disabled and I wish I could get the camera fix or find a way to fix it