Trying to figure out how to turn off notifications by a Rule

Hi All. We just got our 2 cameras installed and are getting pounded will notifications. So I went into the 1st camera and went to Settings/Schedules & Automation and created a Rule. A start time of 5:00pm and end time of 11:00pm and selected to mute notifications and we enabled the rule. Well, we’re still getting hammered by notifications every time we or someone or one of our dogs walk by it.

Am I missing something? If this isn’t the correct way to do it, can someone please tell us how to not get notifications during specific hours? I know, we can turn off notifications on our phone but we don’t want to forget to turn it back when we leave.

Thanks!!

Hi, welcome to the community @BlackStrat! First, you are going to want to go into your cameras settings and turn off notifications.

Then go into your rules are create one for one of your cameras. Have the rule turn on notifications for that camera.

Then click on the add end time, have that time be when you no longer want notifications.

You will need to do that for both cameras separately.

I hope all goes well!

1 Like

Thank you so much Illumination!! I will try that as soon as I get home from work.

Thanks again!