Triggers and action for sprinkler

MODERATOR NOTE:

Your submission has been merged (see below). Please hop on over there and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.

=================

There doesn’t appear to be any way to setup a trigger or action for the sprinkler device.
Why would you need this ? Well I suffer from stray cats using my back yard as their toilet, and it struck me that a solution for this would be to turn a certain sprinkler on for maybe 30 seconds when I detect movement or pet recognition from my V3 cam. This could also work for people walking their dogs and allowing them on my front yard.
There are of course existing devices you can buy that do this…pressurized spray cans with sensors and pest deterrent sprinklers found at your local hardware store and pet store , but if you could do this with and existing cam and sprinkler device I think it would be a very cool addition.
It could be used for any kind of unwanted entry onto property that is covered by sprinkler.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Add More Device Triggers for Wyze Rules