Tracking information when buying a new Wyzecam [Moved]

I bought 5 of these little guys on the 15th of January. I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to track the shipment from Washington state all the way to Witchita, KS. At this point, UPS says that the package is “In transit by Post Office” and so I go tot eh USPS.com website, plugin the same exact tracking number and get a notice that

Tracking history displays the following:
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 20, 2018, to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available.

So, from what I can assume is that the box is and has been sitting in Witchita, KS since Saturday? the expected delivery date was supposed to be today, the 23rd. I actually met the UPSP worker at the mailbox and he confirmed there was no box for delivery. Concerned, I tried to call the USPS but their automated system was exactly zero help. At this point, I can only assume that the package got delayed due to weather that recently beat the Midwest into the house for the weekend with snow.

I would like to know that there is an expected delivery date, when that is and if delays are to be expected as I am not at work all day every day. I am not sure if this is the right forum for this by my suggestion would be that better or more accurate tracking information be provided. First time customer, purchased 5 units. doesn’t turn me off to purchasing more yet, however, would expect with the number of products being requested due to limited stock, a more standard shipping/tracking method would be used.

Shipping
Orders placed at www.wyzecam.com are shipped via UPSMI Ground (3-7 days). We do not offer different shipping speed options at this time.

After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation of your order. You will receive another email with tracking information once your order has shipped. You can use the UPS website to track your order using the tracking number provided: Tracking | UPS - United States

Shipping rates are based on the number of WyzeCams ordered:

1 WyzeCam: $5.99 shipping charge
2 WyzeCams: $9.98 shipping charge
3 WyzeCams: $13.97 shipping charge
4 WyzeCams: $17.96 shipping charge
5 WyzeCams: $21.95 shipping charge

Shipping is only available to the continental U.S. We are not able to ship to Alaska and Hawaii or outside the continental U.S. at this time

i was not as concerned about shipping speed as i was about tracking and estimated delivery date. UPS Mail Innovations allows you to track the package between the shipper and the US Post Office. From there, the USPS requires the same tracking number to track, and the updates are minimal at best; however, when looking to get an estimated delivery date, it appears my package has been sitting in Witchita, KS since 1/20/2018 and according to the USPS website tracking, it is still pending package acceptance, IN Witchita, KS on 1/24/2018.

Keep in mind, the order was initially shipped, per UPS website on 1/16/2018 and today is 1/25/18. As far as i know, the package is still in Witchita, KS and i have no idea when to even expect delivery at this point.

the underlying issue here is … when should i expect this package to show up if the website says 3-7 days, and i am at 10 days currently as of today?

11 days later, it finally showed up!