Timestamp is way too small

maybe-later

The timestamp is way too small to be “reasonably readable”. I think it should be at least as big as the “WYZE” watermark. Plz also consider putting a black background around it, which will also help readability. See attached pic.

Try reading the timestamp on my Android in landscape mode, AND, in playback mode.

Now, try to imagine that you are trying to quickly search thru video for a particular event #irestmycase

On iOS, as long as your finger is on the timeline, there is a time indicator (see below) that pops up over the video while scrolling in both portrait and landscape. Do you not have this on Android?

GP- good point. The time is there when yur finger is on the timeline.

The “time indicator” is also somewhat “touchy”, which “piles on” some addtl frustration. What I am saying is that there is “room for improvement”, which really only shows up when you want to quickly find an event.

I nearly gave up recently when trying to identify a “porch pirate”. Wyze helped me to determine that there was a “wind thief”.

In case you’re not aware, if you put two fingers on the timeline and spread them apart, the scale will zoom in, making it much easier to stop at a specific time once you have gotten close.