Timestamp Customization (location, color, size, etc.)

Wow. Still around since November 2018 and still in the maybe-later category?

Maybe-never would be more appropriate?

1 Like

:dart::dart::dart::dart:

1 Like

The “maybe-later” category? It’s not a “wish list”, it’s a black hole.

Please Sir, I want some more… Oliver! - Oliver, Oliver - YouTube

2 Likes

V3 Pro larger font for timestamp

I love the V3 Pro. Since it has twice the resolution (2K vs 1K) the timestamp at the bottom right corner is hard to read. Can you please make the font similar in appearace to the 1K versions, perhaps you need to increase the font size or simply make it Bold. When previewing events or live camera views the V3 Pros are very hard to read the timestamp compared to the V2, V3, and all other cameras on my account. thanks.

1 Like

I’ve got mine situated to give maximum view of my front yard. Unfortunately this places the timestamp right over a white hydro meter which makes it a pain to read. Give us the option to turn the font black ffs.

3 Likes

Ability to move timestamp to any corner or change color of timestamp

I have multiple cameras where the bottom right of the picture is a very light concrete and the timestamp gets washed out and its very hard to see. Please consider changing the software to be able to move the timestamp to any corner of the image or the ability to change the color of the timestamp to make it easier to see.

I use Pro 3, Outdoor 2, v2 and both pan 2 and 3

Thanks for the consideration

3 Likes

YES on this… and related:

2 Likes

Dark Box under Timestamps

It would be nice to see a darker box or banner under the date stamp in lover right corner, similar to the banner that runs across the top to highlight the camera name. Or maybe just increase the font size. It is sometime nearly impossible to see the actual time interfering against a white or light background.

1 Like

7C78B21A3065_1701642458612
@support team maybe you are in deep sleep peoples are complaining here since 2018 but problem still there .
Very disappointed

1 Like

Get off your asses, wyze. The people who buy your products have spoken. Is this really that hard?