Timeline missing in landscape orientation

Also,

The time line marker is missing whenever playing an alert video of 12 second clip in landscape mode

1 Like

When in landscape mode if you tap on the screen it should come up

Update to the latest version and play back a clip in landscape, you’ll see what I’m talking about. The time is there but no live slide indicator to rewind of forward while playing.

I believe @Cepega is referring to the missing timeline marker when viewing WCO 12-sec clips using public release v2.13.118 for Android. Not sure if Wyze is aware of this bug. This is not an issue in the iOS app version nor is it an issue while viewing clips from other cam types.

3 Likes

You are correct it is missing from the WCO clips, I will submit a log and make sure they are aware

3 Likes

This is not just the issue for the outdoor cams, all of the other models are impacted as well.

2 Likes

You are correct sir. It appear that this is also an issue for other cam types where Cam Plus is not applied. I’m going to ask a moderator to move this to its own thread as it needs visibility and isn’t related to the OP’s filter alerts subject.

2 Likes

You man that can plus does not have this issue ?

Correct. Cam Plus does not have this issue. This bug has been noted and will be fixed in an upcoming build. Thank you for pointing it out! :+1:t2:

Edit: Log submitted 14SEP2020, Ticket ID: 40823

3 Likes

Note that this is still an issue running the latest public Android version of the Wyze app, v2.13.119.

Couple of beta versions past that point have that same issue.

:disappointed:

At least they fixed the events that were auto scrolling back to the top when returning back to the list of events.

2 Likes

+1 on that! :+1:

1 Like

Well I may have spoken too soon, beta 2.14.32 has things fixed up sort of. The return from viewing 12 sec clip to the top of the list of events (latest on top) seems to be working randomly. I’ve noticed that some cams do it and some do not. The only difference between the cams is one v2 white the other one is black edition bought last year I believe it was.