Time lapse of Oklahoma sky

It’s all here on YouTube

10 Likes

Wow, the cloud movement makes it look like the world is inverted. They appear to be curving away from the camera, instead of toward it, as though you’re above them looking down on them curving around a globe, instead of in the globe with them curving around you. It’s obviously just a trick of the camera lens being domed the way it is, but it makes it look kind of funny. like we’re not in the middle of the globe they’re circling, but outside of it.

3 Likes

I see orion! Psssttt @Bam! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the vid!

3 Likes

I saw one meteor was caught starting at 1:47. Shooting out from the moon at 4 o’clock downward.

3 Likes

Good catch! I think it must’ve been a satellite or something else though. With the time-lapse, I think that would have been an incredibly slow meteor!

3 Likes

I’d say airplane,. Looks like it turns towards the bottom of the frame at the end. Could also be the fisheye perspective that makes it look like it turns though.

2 Likes

I was wondering about that especially since this was a time lapse. Wild guess. :grin:

2 Likes

Lengthy, but mesmerizing. At first, I felt like I was falling into the clouds. It took a few seconds to reorient myself. I was wondering what the green outlines were that appeared from time to time. As a camera owner, I suppose I should know that, but I’m not familiar with it. Thank you for sharing this.

1 Like

Looks like motion tagging was left enabled.

1 Like

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you for all the reply’s and yes I know about the motion tagging, I’ve turned it off for time lapse now I have many more wyze videos coming