Thumbnails as a grid view all products - option

Currently have to scroll down the app. As a UI person, not a fan of scrolling. I can see 5 feeds before the scroll. Would be cool to have a 2 column (5 row) grid of cameras when I open the app. I have all my feeds where I want them - so no need for the text (or text could be overlay?)

Doesn’t have to be the default view - just an icon to change the view from list to grid if people prefer it. This would enable to show up to 10 feeds before the scroll.

[Mod Edit] Title Edited For Search Clarity

Sounds like a good idea!

As Wyze product list keeps growing, it would be good to have a simple view of all the products we have set up in our app. I have a couple of all Wyze products released to date and I will be adding Wyze Band and Wyze Scale. The problem with the current app UI is: in the app Home, you have one single list view of all your Wyze products. Can we have a Grid view? A two-column and ‘n’ rows table-like grid? My current List view is so long I have scroll through to the bottom to see my Cameras because I added them first. @WyzeGwendolyn @WyzeLogan

1 Like

Just FYI, you can reorder the list. Tap the 3 dots in the top right. Then select Sort. Might help to have your cameras back to the top.

3 Likes

Thanks. But current design is not the best use of the app page ‘real estate’.

1 Like

Could be, I was just responding to your issue of having to scroll to get to your cameras

1 Like

I’ll share your feedback with the team. :slight_smile:

I have emersed myself in Wyze hardware and would like to be able to see more of my devices on the home page in my Wyze app. I would like to see a grid view option so I don’t have to scroll down a list of 15 devices in order to find the one I want. I have some of my bulbs in groups, but my cameras can’t be in a group and my thermostat (and now my vacuum) need to be by themselves. If I am missing a way to do this, please let me know! Thanks and I hope you can help!

List view becomes very long when there are lots of cameas. Please consider of adding a grid view in iPhone WYZE app.