Thermostat show historical temperature and humidity

Like it shows the hours it run daily, if it can also record/capture all temperatures/humidity read at the device and present them in a graph. Perhaps the readings are taken every 5/10 minutes?
Even better, as it has my address, it could fetch the outside temp/humidity from some web api and put the 2 or 4 curves side by side.
Thanks!

Great idea! Maybe this could be added to the usage data section. Don’t forget to vote for your own #wishlist item!

this would be great!!!

Even more… once the temperature extra add-on sensors can be added to the thermostat system, it will be nice to know the temperature/humidity is at each on so I can see how the HVAC system works overall in my home.

1 Like

On the Thermostat, I would like to see the Relative Humidity shown on the physical screen with the temp anytime it is illuminated. Now, it only appears in the app but nowhere on the device.

Is like the ability to get a historical graph of temperature and humidity like most smart thermometers. I use this at a vacation home and when power goes out would like to understand how low temps inside were…

Here is another post similar and they might be able to be merged - Temperature Statistics in Insights