Very frustrated with lack of robust operating manual for the thermostat. I found the setup very well documented and thorough but then - bubkus around how to operate other than a very rudimentary startup guide. I guess the community essentially has to build this so lets get started with operation issues/lessons learned:
Some of the questions I have:
- manual override - does it matter if you punch the dial after setting the temp?
- how does that override the schedules (my honewell overrides for 2 hrs and then goes back to the schedule)
- how do you delete a schedule?
- the “auto” function seems cool but hasn’t seemed to work even though I turned it on
- this might be my problem but it seems i need to give it constant access to location on my phone to get “auto” to work and now I have a perpetual notification on my phone about this. I don’t want to block ALL notifications (like my temp is <40) anyone know a way around this?
I am sure others have questions or have found answers to share post setup…