Thermostat Complete Operating Manual

Agreed. Love Wyze and there inexpensive price but I dont know what is behind not describing their operation in a manual. Beyond me.

Most Wyze documentation is online:

https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360011338991-Wyze-Thermostat

I will check out your link. At first glance it looks like it might be a better one than I have seen before but no time right now.

Mod Note: Part of this post has been split off to a new topic here: Problem with geo-fencing away mode

I looked through all the articles but don’t see anything that describes the knob or the push button

That’s right there is nothing

I gave up and paid $180 for a Honeywell with remote connect and GeoFencing. So far so good. We will see how the Geofencing works. If it is consistent. I have a Wyze stat for sale cheap :slight_smile:

I have no problem with the thermostat other than the fact that there was no manual explaining the operation. So far it is working fine and I am hoping that they will remedy the situation.

Ok. I should say I love the other wyze products I have purchased. Cams, door locks, sensors. This thermostat might be fine if I had the time to read all the notes but I dont so I just bought a new stat. Hopefully Wyze gets better support for problems we have.