Thermostat base plate was assembled incorrectly

I installed two Wyze thermostats to a 2 wire 2 zone boiler. The first install went just fine using Rc and C for power and Rh and W1 for trigger. I mounted the plate with the level at the top.
Correct layout on base plate
Rc Y1 Y2 o/b G
Rh W1 W2 * C
Down

The second thermostat install should be even quicker I thought. I placed all the wires as I had done on the first. The Wyze thermostat booted up but would not trigger the boiler. I thought I had messed up some wiring on the relays. Upon further investigation, the base plate had been sent to me with the pins in the wrong position. I should have known it was wrong right away, but I was pressed for time and just put the wires in the Rc C Rh W1

Incorrect base plate
C * W2 W1 Rh (all upside down)
G o/b Y2 Y1 Rc (all upside down)
Down

Once I realized what was going on. I just put Rh to G and W1 to o/b. It worked. I will go back and see if I can pop out the wire receptacles and fix the pin outs at a later date so it doesn’t confuse me at some point when i have to replace or repair.

Welcome to the Wyze community @Squirldog!

Could you post a picture of this? It sounds like you may be eligible for a replacement if you’d like.
Support is available:
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support (click “submit a request”)
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

I emailed support a couple of days ago, but only got automated responses.

Here is a picture of the base plate.

PXL_20210217_183920682|281x500

I’d suggest calling support about this and getting a replacement just to be safe.
If you have a ticket number from the email or chat you should mention that when you talk to support.

This problem has been posted in the forum before. Apparently there is a quality control issue.