Thermostat Auto Switch won't turn on

Any ideas on why I can’t turn on the Auto Switch? As soon as I select it, it immediately de-selects and turns right back off.

I have set up my Location. Wyze definitely has permission to track my Location, I use the Geofencing rule on Wyze’s new rules engine to execute other automations just fine, and it works for my Wyze lock too. I have enabled the Running in the Background option. Why will this option not activate?

Also, is it possible to delete schedules entirely? I couldn’t find a way to remove schedules. I’d basically prefer to just use the Autoswitch all the time rather than any schedules if that is possible, but I can’t figure out how to do this.

if I only allow app location while using the app, I get the same behavior. After changing to allow all the time the toggle sticks.

to delete a schedule, swipe left on the schedule :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! This was a perfect answer! You completely resolved both of my biggest frustrations!

I thought I already had the "Allow all the time"on, but I must’ve cleared app data recently and forgot to set it again manually. Once I set it back up manually it worked.

I couldn’t figure out the schedule deletion either, I tried swiping the other way and long pressing and settings and a few other things then just gave up. :slight_smile:

Thank you!