The slider is back!

Same here. I’m home most of the time, so I have rarely needed that option. I will probably set it when I’m on a trip though.

1 Like

You are welcome to use any app however you want. But the entire reason for notifications in EVERY app is to take you to the application to see the event you are being notified of.

Example: I get notified of an email coming in. I click the notification and it takes me to the email.

Now if you prefer to just go to your home screen, find the email icon, open your email app, scroll to find the email and then open the email - it’s entirely your choice to do it the long way.

I prefer to use the app the way it was intended.

And I prefer to use it the way that suits me

That is kind of you - but I do not need your permission … And the way I use it gives me the use of the slider.

I was making the point that your comments about you just turn off AI events and you don’t use notifications to watch events are really not helpful.

The majority of people on here live in areas where cars drive by their houses, so not enabling AI event detection would be silly. I have like 75 motion events a day between 2 cams.

And yes, you can choose to use the app however you want to, but posting what you did about not using notifications to watch events is not a useful suggestion.

This isn’t Facebook, where you post what all you did today. This is a support forum for users to provide useful findings and suggestions.

Your original post about the sliders are back was useful. Your replies to my post were not.

1 Like

Why the aggressive tone?

I use the app in a way that suits my needs.

End of disagreement - as you said, this is a support forum.